Mrs. Hutton is taking us ice skating (dates below). Every child is required to wear a helmet. Please let us know if you need one and we can borrow one of you.
- Wednesday, March 11th-Walking field trip to the food pantry. If you would like to bring in an item to donate to the food pantry feel free or we have some items that we will be bringing from the classroom.
- NEW: Monday, March 16th-We are going ice skating from 1:00-2:00 pm to the Essex High School Rink. We will be walking from school at 12:30 pm. Parents are welcome to come join the fun!!!
- Friday, March 20th-No school for students. It is parent teacher conferences. We sent the times home. Please let us know if the time doesn't work for you.
- NEW: Monday, March 23rd-We are going ice skating from 1:00-2:00 pm to the Essex High School Rink. We will be walking from school at 12:30 pm. Parents are welcome to come join the fun!!!
- Monday, April 13th--We will be going to the Flynn to see Llama, Llama. More information to come.
- Monday, April 20th-Friday, April 24th--No School
- In May, we will be studying about fish and their life cycles. During this time, we will be stocking fish into a pond at Mills River. Another day, we will be going to learn how to fish and learn more about the ecosystem around the pond. More information to come. Save some time off to come stocking and fishing!!!
- Thursday, May 21st at 8:00 am. The kindergartners will be performing at the assembly. All families are welcome to come and watch the event.
- At the end of May, we will be reassessing students to see their great growth this year.
- In May, we will be doing a community service activity of replacing flags. More information to come.
- Monday, May 25th-No School. Memorial Day
- Thursday, June 4th at 1:30 pm-There will be an end of the year performance at Fleming. The whole school will be performing.
- Friday, June 5th we will be heading to Cascade Park with Mr. Neil's class to celebrate the great work we had together. More information to come